|KOREAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
KOREAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE TENABLE IN KOREA FOR THE YEAR 2014
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for undergraduate scholarships tenable in Korea for the year 2014.
FIELD OF STUDY: Bachelor of Science Degree (Except: Medicine, Dentistry, Architecture, Nursing and Pharmacy).
Aspiring applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be holders of Form VI Certificate of Secondary Education with three principal passes not below C grade in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Geography and at least five credits in their Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education;
- Must not be more than 25 years old as of 1st March 2014. (Should be born after 1st March 1989).
- Be in good health
- Be a citizen of Tanzania
- Physically impaired applicants who satisfy the above conditions are also eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will be provided by the Government Korea
- A monthly allowance;
- Hostel accommodation;
- Medical care in accordance to University Regulations;
- Air ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Tuition free
- Settlement Allowance
- Repatriation Allowance
- Korean Language training fees will be paid
- Medical Insurance
- Applicants from Zanzibar should channel their applications through the Department Responsible for Higher Education in Zanzibar.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked “2014 GLOBAL KOREA SCHOLARSHIP”.
- Applications should reach the addressee not later than 20th November, 2013.
- Applicants must attach to their application letters:
- Photocopies of their F IV and F VI Certificates of Secondary Education;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Proof of good health.
Ministry of Education and Vocational Training,
Department of Higher Education,
P.O. Box 9121,
KOREA SCHOLARSHIP- 2014 (50.8 kB)